温馨提示:这篇文章已超过2190天没有更新,请注意相关的内容是否还可用!
今天为大家分享的绘本,是一本画风有点萌、角色有点憨的绘本——《Piranhas Don't Eat Bananas》食人鱼不吃香蕉!故事讲述了一个只爱吃水果蔬菜的食人鱼,这听上去很奇怪,为什么呢?
绘本中出现了丰富的水果蔬菜、人体部位的词汇,而且语言押韵。在学习的同时,带给你轻松欢笑。
Hey there,guys.
嘿,兄弟们!
Would you like a banana?
来个香蕉怎么样?
What’s wrong with you,Brian?
你怎么了,Brian?
You’re a piranha.
你是食-人-鱼!
Well,how about some siverbeet?
要不,来点甜菜?
Are you serious,Brian?
你是认真的吗,Brian?
We eat feet.
我们吃的是脚丫。
Or would you rather a bowl of peas?
Stop it,Brian.We eat knees.
打住,Brian。我们吃的是膝盖。
Well,I bet you’d like some juicy plums?
那么,我打赌你肯定喜欢来点多汁的李子吧?
That’s it ,Brian! We eat bums!
够了,Brian!我们吃的是屁股!
We don’t eat apples!
我们不吃苹果!
We don’t eat beans!
我们不吃豆角!
We don’t eat veggies!
我们不吃蔬菜!
We don’t eat greens!
我们不吃绿色的东西!
We don’t eat melons!
我们不吃瓜!
And the reason is simple,mate.
理由很简单,老弟。
We are PIRANHAS!
我们是食!人!鱼!
Well, I think that’s silly,guys.
可是,我觉得这很傻,兄弟们。
Fruit is the best.
水果是最好的。
We can’t take much more of this.
受不了了。
Give it a rest.
让他一边消停会儿。
Okay, I’ll stop then.
好好好,我不说了。
You’ll hear no more chatter.
你将听不到任何声音了。
But ONLY if you try my awesome fruit platter.
不过你们必须先尝尝我亲手做的顶级水果拼盘。
Give it here,then.
放这儿吧。
So… what do you think,guys?
所以…… 你们觉得如何,弟兄们?
Is it yucky or yum?
好吃?不好吃?
It’s very nice,Brian…
还不错,Brian……
But we still prefer bum!
不过还是屁股更好吃!